Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Find up and know-well the BSDA’s Identity, Value, Vision, Mission and Goal .
- Provide educational instruction (pedagogy) to the Outreach Workers to improve on their teaching to the children.
- Promote the importance of education amongst children and the community
- Monitor and follows up the performance of the Outreach Workers and the children at both public and extra classes (non-formal education)
- Provide capacity building and necessary supports to the Outreach Workers
- Provide link response services (education) to the target children and community people through coordination with relevant service providers.
- Develop and evaluate the lesson plan and education program
- Develop the education condition for the target children and community through connecting with community resources.
- Identify the relevant services and refers children to receive the services
- Produce monthly work plan and sending the activity report to the Program Director or Executive Director
- Assist to interpret in the appropriate classrooms or meeting and Facilitate with stakeholder
- Maintain statistical data for all education-related activities (i.e., number of student participants, volunteer hours dedicated education activities, etc.).
- Attend with Capacity building, Weekly, Monthly Meeting and events .
- Report for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly to direct supervisor and others line management, if necessary.
- Other duties as reasonably requested by the direct supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in educational science and languages and Education Degree or related field
- Knowledge and skills in education and sanitation.
- Experience of 1 years in teaching and/or training at both school and community base.
- Loving and commit to work with orphans, vulnerable children and community people.
- To be good at speaking and writing advanced English
- Can use computer with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Willing to work with team effectively
- Demonstrated flexible approach, ability to work independently and under pressure, managing workload to meet deadlines.
- Salary : 410 USD per month
- Health Insurance
- Capacity Building
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com before 7 March 2017 at 5pm