Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Find up and know-well the BSDA’s Identity, Core Value , Vision, Mission and Strategic Direction.
- Implement financial policies for Projects and procedures.
- Daily recording in financial system.
- Assist with preparation of the budget for Organization.
- Prepares the advance settlement control cash book (soft and hard copies).
- Adding and withdrawing money to cash box.
- Prepares the advance request and advance settlement vouchers and posting into QuickBooks.
- Processes funds from petty cash into bank.
- Performs cash count and organizes surprise cash count by FD, PD, ED, Auditors or Donors.
- Establish and maintain inventory assets and fix assets controls.
- Establish and maintain stock controls.
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger.
- Monitor cash reserves and investments.
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements.
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts.
- Processes supplier invoices.
- Maintain the purchase order system.
- Ensure data is accurately entered into QuickBooks
- Issue cheques for all accounts due.
- Ensure security for all credit cards and verify charges.
- Prepare monthly financial statements summit to finance Director.
- Prepare quarterly reports and report on variances summit to finance Director.
- Preparation of monthly variance reports.
- Participating in weekly or monthly meetings relating to Organization issues with stakeholders.
- Keeping the supporting document standard easy to finding.
- More responsibilities if any.
- Collects and circulates relevant information to the project staff
- Make sure that relevant information will get to all members of the project staff
- Support the project in keeping the project’s Material/Something
- Facilitates the coordination of work between project staff in different project offices
- Keeps contact to the staff in the Sub-office in Province to make that the relevant information is exchanged between project and Main-Office.
- Daily payment in Office with safety profiles.
- Manage asset and inventory and Update the staff profiles with reporting to Main-Office.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or any other related fields
- Minimum 2 year experience in accounting, finance relate to NGO or business of finance management.
- Strong knowledge and skills in accounting and budgeting
- Experience in managing and monitoring logistics and plus
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately and meet deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (including mediation and conflict resolution)
- Honesty and able to work under pressure and patient in work performance
- Knowledge of computer in MS office, namely Word, Excel, Internet and Email and specially Quick Books
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Khmer and English.
- Salary : 400$ per month.
- Health Insurance.
- Provident Fund.
- Capacity Building.
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7 March 2017 at 5pm.