Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Find up and know-well the BSDA’s Identity, Core Value , Vision, Mission and Strategic Direction.
- Facilitate with beneficiaries and community volunteers to access to health service from health Centre/hospital.
- Provide trainings and strengthen capacity to community volunteers.
- Facilitate self-help group meeting with PLHIV ( People are living with HIV/AIDS) and OVC-CI.
- Refer PLHIV and OVC-CI to other health services.
- Develop weekly, monthly work plans for community support volunteers and to make sure they are applied in accordance with budget line.
- Check and prepare budget request and payments to stakeholders.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for Project Manager.
- .Attend the monthly and quarterly budget explanation.
- Attend monthly meeting with other relevant stakeholder.
- Dealing any problems/issues which occur in the communities.
- Involve in annual budget planning and the development of project proposals.
- Liaise with local authorities and relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Program, Finance and HR & Admin Director on all financial matters regarding to project implementation, in full compliance with financial procedures of the donor including financial monitoring and reporting.
- Other duties as reasonably requested by the Direct Supervisor.
- At least holding bachelor Degree in project management or social science and in the field of education related to health or nursing or equivalence.
- At least 1 year holding the position at senior level of Health Program or equivalence.
- Knowledge and skills in sanitation and HIV/AIDS.
- Computer literacy.
- Motorbike competence.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Staying at sub office branch.
- Salary : 210-231 USD per month.
- Health Insurance.
- Provident Fund.
- Capacity Building.
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7 March 2017 at 5pm